EAE is very concerned about after-sales experience for users, carry out '5/2/2' warranty policy.
5/2/2 warranty policy
5 years for lift structure
2 years for hydraulic components
2 years for electrical parts
The general statement of EAE is as follows:
1. EAE has exclusive title, ownership and rights including all intellectual property rights throughout the world for all the materials and contents contained on any EAE website or from any EAE documents including but not limited to any online or published catalog, brochure, manual or pamphlet.
2. This EAE Warranty applies to the original owners who purchased EAE’s products from EAE directly or the end users. No employee of EAE or any other party is authorized to make any warranty except this Warranty or any other statements and notifications made by EAE in written case by case. Therefore, the Purchaser is warned to read and review the Warranty in full details with reasonable care.
3. EAE’s websites may contain hypertext or other links to the websites that are not owned or controlled by EAE. Links to other computer systems or websites are not supervised or reviewed by EAE. EAE specifically disclaims legal responsibility for any information, personal opinions, guidance, advice or instruction that a Purchaser obtains from any other party or other websites.
4. The materials, specifications, images, designs and any other content from any EAE’s website or any online or published catalog, brochure, manual or pamphlet or any other EAE affiliate’s or dealer’s website or online or published catalog, brochure, manual or pamphlet are subject to change. EAE undertakes no responsibility for improper use or any results thereof. EAE reserves the right to make changes to all the website contents, and online or published documents, including but not limited to warranties, catalogs, brochures, manuals, pamphlets, etc. without incurring any obligation to notify the Purchaser or any third party or the public that changes were made.
5. EAE makes promises, guarantees or assurances that our products meet the following quality requirements: (a) constituting no unreasonable threats to personal safety or safety of property, and conforming to the national standards or the sectoral standards for ensuring human health, personal safety and safety of property, where there are such standards; (b) possessing the properties as required, except for those with directions stating their functional defects; and (c) conforming to the product standards marked on the products or on the packages thereof, and to the quality conditions indicated by way of product directions, samples, etc.
6. In any case, EAE will NOT be responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based on breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory. Damages that EAE will not be responsible for include but are not limited to: loss of profits; loss of savings or revenue; loss of use of the product or any associated equipment; cost of capital; cost of any substitute equipment, facilities, or services; downtime; the claims of third parties, including customers; and damages to property.
7. EAE shall have no obligation according to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered, damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of EAE has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to EAE under this Warranty. In no case will either the Warrantor or the Warrantee be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under this Warranty. In no case will either the Warrantor or the Warrantee be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages.
8. This General Statement and the Warranties for each model of EAE products constitute a complete EAE Warranty and cannot be separated.